Kentish KT

A Canadian living on the Isle of Thanet explores Thanet, Kent and beyond with DB and J-Rock.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Update on "So Much To Do"

Right. Having the rellies over for a bit of Christmas Eve food this afternoon. At the moment I await my minions to return as I desperately need DRY BREAD CRUMBS for the 3 Tourtieres I am making. In the absence of bread crumbs I will have to make them myself which will mean drying the crumbs and crushing them. NOT the favoured option. And, currrently in the oven I have a Chocolate Cake and right now after this post I am going to make icing because Betty Crocker didn't include the icing in the mix.

More later but just thought I would let my readers know how BUSY I am - Just now. Anyway.

Picture is of a typical kinda house you might find near Stone...

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary deB said...

It looks remarkably like our house in Cambridge.
I went to deliver a darning needle to your sister this morning, so she could finish up a knitting project and move on to SQUARES, and she was still in her jammies. So, good for you to be running around cooking and so on for the masses!
happy ho ho ho to you all, and eat lots of chocolate!

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it IS Mary Deb's house in Cambridge. My parents used to live in Cambridge................
Santa may or may not have been to your house as i write this.
I have finished work today and can now chill out all week..........
Have a Merry One. Cheers!
K.

12:55 AM  
Blogger KT said...

Fooled you both! No where near Cambridge. Although the current owners of the house used to live in Godmanchester, Greasby, and had many vacations on boats! Now if that is not a clue I don't know what is....

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home