Kentish KT

A Canadian living on the Isle of Thanet explores Thanet, Kent and beyond with DB and J-Rock.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Requests for Things English???

If anyone (within reason) would like me to bring back stuff from over here let me know by email as soon as you can. I'm packing this weekend and want to have an idea of what I am up against. I've already had a request for Reddi Brek so get your orders in.

And, um, I did look into buying a bottle of Tesco Value Gin but realized it wouldn't get through security and would probably break if I checked it in my luggage!

8 Comments:

Blogger Mary deB said...

Darn about the gin. Oh well.
You know I'm knitting from stash, so I can't really ask you for any cheap Rowan yarns. No Reddy Brek here, please! Perhaps a Caramac bar?

We are all keen to see you!!

5:35 PM  
Blogger KT said...

OK. Never heard of a Caramac Bar but will go off in search of some! I'm buying a few knitting books - esp. a Vogue Knitting International that I think is a lot cheaper to purchase here...

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can J-Rock bring some of those pillows over?? P and D don't have nearly enough to build with.

Tell him to come and see them when you get back, so's they can all build together.

M o M

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about a nice english lady?

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like dark chocolate flakes and my daughter likes chocolate nesquick straws and 'grams of fat'.....And i got a big bottle of extra virgin olive oil, a bottle of Grappa and a bottle of 'Montenegro'[ puts you straight to sleep], all the way from Italy, in my suitcase without breakage........Yes, U could manage several bottles of TVG i think.
KH.

4:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, i want bacon, eggs, TINNED tomatoes and oatcakes please.
K.H.

4:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hit the duty free for the gin. And if you are are looking for something to to pass the time, a trip to the BBC in Shepard's Bush to pick up dvds we don't get here but can be played on NA machines.

pabt

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home